NBC Chicago 5 featured Pickle Haüs in a June 14, 2023 news feature.
The coverage highlighted our 41,000-square-foot pickleball eatertainment complex in Algonquin, and focused on our development efforts, including:
- Building out 12 indoor pickleball courts and multiple golf simulators so family and friends can play and enjoy pickleball together
- Creating courtside cabanas perfect for private gatherings and food service
- Offering a full restaurant and bar, space for parties or corporate events and an outdoor dining area
A few quotes of note:
- Pickle Haüs Co-Founder Jeff VanDixhorn said, “With the increasing popularity of pickleball in Chicago and across the U.S., the initial draw of Pickle Haus will be the sport itself, yet we’ve carefully designed an experience and are creating a vibe that will make Pickle Haüs a go-to entertainment destination for the area.”
- Pickle Haüs Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer Benj Ecker said, “We’re thrilled to be bringing this best-in-class facility to this area. We believe it will be a marquee location in the pickleball and sports entertainment world.”
To read the full article from NBC Chicago 5, visit their site.